The Heraldry Society (UK) - ‘Heraldic Congress’

liongam

liongam
Total Posts:  343
Joined  19-02-2006

18 January 2010 07:24

Dear All,

May I draw attention to the members of the American Heraldry Society and the readers of this forum of The Heraldry Society’s biennial Heraldic Congress that is to be held between Thursday, 12th August and Sunday, 15th August 2010 in the historic City of York in the north of England.  The venue of the Congress is the York St John University which located hard by the ancient city wall, a stone’s throw away from York Minster.  The topic of the congress is to be: ‘Cromwellian and Restoration Heraldry’.  A topic which will cover the English (British?) Civil War to the period of the restoration of the Monarchy in the 1660’s.

The cost will be £220.00 (Pounds Sterling).  This sum covers all accommodation and meals.

If any members of the American Heraldry Society (not being members of The Heraldry Society and, therefore, have not received the application form that went out with The Coat of Arms and The Heraldry Gazette recently) should wish to receive an application form, as well as further information, please contact me on my e-mail: honsecheraldrysociety@googlemail.com and you shall receive an application form by return.

John

Hon Secretary

The Heraldry Society

ninest123
ninest123

ninest123
Total Posts:  1703
Joined  29-06-2017

12 October 2018 04:05
ninest123
ninest123