A Basic Heraldic Bookshelf—Update

David Boven

David Boven
Total Posts:  1063
Joined  29-04-2004

19 October 2007 13:52

Friends and Colleagues,

Hopefully, most of you remember the "Basic Heraldic Bookshelf" that was put together some time ago. If you want to take another look at things, you will see that our friendly webmaster has now made it easier to buy the books if you don’t have them on your bookshelf yet. There is a link to amazon.com following each of the entries on the page so that there is no need to scour the web looking for books. As an added bonus, the Society will now get a small commission for each sale that we send Amazon’s way. Have fun reading!

arriano

arriano
Total Posts:  1303
Joined  20-08-2004

19 October 2007 16:28

Not just a great resource, but a money maker for the Society as well. Excellent!

Jonathan R. Baker

Jonathan R. Baker
Total Posts:  625
Joined  27-03-2007

19 October 2007 19:00

Awesome idea, fellas!  When my time/budget allow, I’ll be sure to order my books through the links, so as to give the society a "pile" of the pie.

Michael Swanson

Michael Swanson
Total Posts:  2462
Joined  26-02-2005

22 October 2007 21:38

On the booklist (http://americanheraldry.org/pages/index.php?n=Books.Bibliography) is a new link to Amazon, which lists the most recent heraldry books published.  Click the word HERE in the yellow box near the top of the page.  This link also activates our commission.