25 December 2011 16:36

Andrew Stewart Jamieson;91080 wrote:

Joe is this you?

Verizon Internet Services (96.2) [Label IP Address]

Alexandria, Virginia, United States, 4 returning visits

Date Time Type WebPage

23rd December 2011 09:59:07 Page View heraldry.us/

jamiesongallery.com/

How many returning visits to the same website amounts to the crime and allows the owner to call the visitor a stalker?

Quote:

This had better not have to do with Anna or comments she has made.  She has made comments in the past about my website being ‘cloned’.  She knows heraldy.us comes to my website as she visited the site using this link earlier in the week and I wrote to her and her husband that same day as I have told her MANY times to stay off my website.  She used to visit the site dozens of times a night.  It is a fact and I have tons of evidence to prove it that Anna has been cyberstalking me for 2 years now.

I specially opened the new thread ‘Cloned sites’ to explain what sites I had in my mind.Please read it.

I intended to commission Andrew Jamieson to paint my coat of arms and order a custom made tapestry .Since our Facebook contacts were broken I tried every other way ,including enquiery via jamiesongallery.com .Prior the order I read ‘Terms and conditions’ but anyway I never got an answer nor from you,nor your personal assistant Claire Talbot .On other occasion , when indeed I had serious doubts about endlessly developing site and some kind of fear that your site might be ‘cloned’ , I shared my thoughts with Hassan and Michael.I thought I was doing the right thing anyone would do.

Cyberstalking for 2 years is pretty grave accusation and definitely I would like to see the evidence of it if you can provide ,because I’ve been a number of times publicly accused of being your stalker with no adequate prove. Au contraire , I collected dozens of screenshots from the network documenting that your website ,blog,youtube videos and Facebook official pages were stygmatizing me as your stalker not to mention the website Crazyanna.org that was specially created and occasionally updated.

In this case , I believe I had a right to systematically check and google what’s going on and being prepared to take a legal steps to stop the abuse.

Quote:

Email I sent to Anna via facebook:

Once Again I see you are busy cyberstalking me. I have told you many times to come nowhere near my business. Just because my information is on the web it does not give you the right to crawl all over it I have said this before and you obviously seem to lack the basic intelligence to comprehend a simple fact. STAY OFF MY WEB SITE ! A copy will be sent to your husband.

Was it the only one you sent me via Facebook ?  Because I received at least 10 of them ,written in even worst tone and vulgar language .I thought that your Facebook account was compromised and somebody else was targeting me. I forwarded this batch along with other spam letters and even life threats to AHS IT moderators , since all of them in this or another way are originating from AHS Forum or have something to do with you ,who after all is a AHS member.

I would like to take Joseph’s advise seriously and take this ‘personal dispute’

somewhere else ....but where ? PM is an option , but I don’t want to be accused of cyberstalking again .