TIOH Question

Snyder

Snyder
Total Posts:  322
Joined  25-11-2007

23 January 2013 13:36

Does anyone happen to know if the TIOH has a repository of Vector (editable) or high-resolution imagery for the various elements (patches, crests, etc) they display on the website?

I’ve sent in a request for information with them, but I thought I would put my feelers out within the group.

Brad Smith

Brad Smith
Total Posts:  182
Joined  12-02-2009

20 March 2013 21:34

I imagine you have already found this:  http://www.tioh.hqda.pentagon.mil/UniformedServices/Uniformed.aspx

The graphics are .jpgs rather than vector graphics, and the library is not comprehensive.  But it might be a starting point for you.

Snyder

Snyder
Total Posts:  322
Joined  25-11-2007

20 March 2013 22:39

I contacted TIOH shortly after starting this thread and received a prompt email back stating the same thing, but if I ever need any high resolution imagery that I was welcome to ask and they would forward it on to me.

When I was working for the Army Medical Department at Fort Hood as a graphic designer, I touched base with them quite a bit to help get a branding guide and a handful of other projects done. I have to give them credit, they have always been more than willing to help and answer questions.