Arms of the St. Pius X High School, Albuquerque, NM. The tower is from the Arms of the Archdiocese of Santa Fe under which the School operates. The archdioesean offices is also situated at the School Campus. The Cross denotes the Basilian Fathers who ran the School for 32 years begining in 1968. In the third quarter a symbol of the Sandia Mountains and is also based on the Arms of the Sisters of Charity. They alongside diocesean Priests ran the School from its founding in 1956 to 1968. In the fourth quarter the Arms of Pope St. Pius X.
Picture and explaination from http://www.saintpiusx.com/
A little busy, but they could have done much worse.
Poor Patron Saint, he deserved the first quarter! :banghead: