Fox and Rockhold Designs

mjsmith

mjsmith
Total Posts:  121
Joined  15-08-2012

29 October 2012 17:04

I am of an age where I was able to enjoy both the 12" and the 4" versions of GI Joe.  The best of both worlds :D

Now, in an attempt to bring this one back on topic it seems the concensus opinion is that since these twins are not creating arms in honor of their adopted parents then they should create arms that reflect that they are twins but also that they are still unique.  Sound about right to everyone?  So, something like the following blazons:

Per pale vert and argent two stags rampant addorsed counterchanged, In a chief wavy azure a trout naiant argent.

Per pale argent and vert two stags rampant addorsed counterchanged, In a chief wavy azure a trout naiant argent.

(Hope I didn’t mess that up too much,  I’m an extreme novice.)

The same yet different.  The mottos could be the same and even the crests if they so choose.

Kathy McClurg

Kathy McClurg
Total Posts:  1274
Joined  13-03-2009

30 October 2012 21:32

Kenneth Mansfield;96390 wrote:

Any reference to G.I. Joes after they went from 12" fully-articulated action figures down to 4" toys is lost on me. :cool:

ABSOLUTELY—and back then we had proper gear for them to use sniper fire on the Johnny West farm full of communist spies… at least my brother thought it necessary to attack my ranches…

Kathy McClurg

Kathy McClurg
Total Posts:  1274
Joined  13-03-2009

30 October 2012 21:38

Matthew’s idea is more or less the same as mine except I recommended a bit of a charge change…

I’m still with the extended family thought as well—but my two cents is in on that count.

Kenneth Mansfield

Kenneth Mansfield
Total Posts:  2518
Joined  04-06-2007

31 October 2012 11:34

Kathy McClurg;96403 wrote:

ABSOLUTELY—and back then we had proper gear for them to use sniper fire on the Johnny West farm full of communist spies… at least my brother thought it necessary to attack my ranches…

Yes! My brother had Johnny West and I had Geronimo. Then there was the whole slew of Big Jim characters.