Free Books

David Boven

David Boven
Total Posts:  1063
Joined  29-04-2004

21 October 2012 21:13

Greetings All,

My wife and I are moving (across town) in a couple months, and we’re using this as a chance to do some cleaning in our house. I have found a couple books of which I have more than one copy. So far, the heraldry books I’ve located are:

The Oxford Guide to Heraldry (Woodcock and Robinson, 2001 Printing)

Heraldic Cadency (Gayre of Gayre and Nigg, 1960 (I think))

If anyone is interested in either book, I’ll gladly send it to you if you’re willing to pay for the shipping. Send me a private message on the forum here, and we can work out how to get it to you from Chicago. I’m sure I’ll find another volume or two that I need to unload in the next few weeks, as well. Have a great day!

Peace,

Dave Boven

Guy Power

Guy Power
Total Posts:  1576
Joined  05-01-2006

22 October 2012 00:46

If not toooo late, I’d like the Gayre book on heraldic cadency.  Let me know the shipping costs and I’ll send the dough.

—Guy

David Boven

David Boven
Total Posts:  1063
Joined  29-04-2004

01 January 2013 18:00

Greetings,

So…I was about to send out these books now that I have had a period of decompression after the end of the semester, but my message box has been mysteriously cleared. Would the gentlemen that claimed these two books please resend me your mailing addresses? I’ll get the books to you as soon as possible. Also, I’ve found one more book to add to the free pile if anyone’s interested:

Orders and Decorations of Europe in Color (Hieronymussen, 1967).

It’s a terribly out of date reference, but it’s got lots of nice pictures of Soviet and allied medals and orders. If anyone is interested in that, let me know via personal message. Have a happy new year, all.

Peace,

Dave