BOSTON - Defenceman Zdeno Chara opened the scoring on a power play with 5:43 left in the third period in the Boston Bruins 2-0 exhibition victory over

Total Posts:  90
Joined  10-07-2017
13 July 2017 05:10

BOSTON - Defenceman Zdeno Chara opened the scoring on a power play with 5:43 left in the third period in the Boston Bruins 2-0 exhibition victory over the Washington Capitals on Wednesday night. Wayne Simmonds Flyers Jersey Authentic .Tuukka Rask made 14 saves for Boston in the first two periods, and Jeremy Smith completed the shutout with 12 saves in the third. Simon Gagne added an empty-net goal.Washingtons Braden Holtby made 21 saves in the first two periods and Pheonix Copley added eight saves in the third. Authentic Customized Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys . In Englands first game since its worst-ever World Cup showing, Roy Hodgsons side rarely looked like scoring against unambitious opposition and the breakthrough in the friendly only came when Raheem Sterling was tripped in the penalty area. Brayden Schenn Flyers Jersey . The club announced on Wednesday that Malhotra signed a 25-game professional tryout contract. The 33-year-old suffered a serious eye injury when struck by a puck during a game versus Colorado in March of 2011. . Jamies number grades given are out of five, with five being the best mark. Marc-Andre Fleury, Penguins (3) - Surrendered a tough first goal against on a deflection through the body short side.Adil Rashid says his four-for in Indias first innings during the first Test in Rajkot is the best he has bowled yet in Tests for England. Rashid took 4-114 to help bowl India out for 488, giving England a 49-run first-innings lead, and said his consistency is what pleased him most.Its probably my best Test performance for England, said Rashid. I just tried today to stay calm, composed and relaxed, and deliver my skills. It was the most consistent Ive bowled. I felt confident, and it came out of the hand nicely. Rashid dismissed Virat Kohli hit wicket for 40 on day four of the first Test Ive been working hard in the nets with Saqlain Mushtaq. He is not trying to do anything technical with me - just getting me more relaxed and focused.If it comes out well, or even if it doesnt, at least youve got the right mindset, and thankfully it worked today.England stretched their advantage further as Haseeb Hameed - who hit a Test fifty on debut - and Alastair Cook shared in a 114-run stand to see the tourists 163 runs ahead by stumps. Nasser Hussain was hugely impressed with the performance of 19-year-old debutant Haseeb Hameed Rashid praised 19-year-old Hameeds efforts, and harbours hopes that England can force through an unlikely victory on day five. Brian Propp Flyers Jersey. To get that partnership at the end was very important, added Rashid. Were in a great position now, and hopefully we can come back tomorrow and put a few more runs on the board.Hameed is a quiet boy, but he works very hard on his game in the nets. He is very organised and has a good temperament - he showed that today. India vs England November 13, 2016, 3:45am Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass If we have a good first session with the bat tomorrow, then we can see where were at. If were in a good position then we can put the pressure on them.Weve got to believe that we can do that.Watch day five of the first Test between India and England from Rajkot, live on Sky Sports 2 from 3.45am on Sunday. Also See: Hameed swells England lead WATCH: Day Four highlights WATCH: Kohli hits wicket Scorecard Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ’ ’ ‘