Changes In Forum Member Status

DRShorey

DRShorey
Total Posts:  528
Joined  11-12-2005

27 March 2007 22:45

Greetings,

Over the course of the next few days, I will be adjusting the status of those subscribed to this forum based on their membership status. Those who are paid AHS members will have access to the members area, those who are not will have the non-member access.

PLEASE…be patient with me, as I will make every effort to up-grade non-member subscribers who join AHS to the full member access here. BUT, there may be a day or two delay.

In addition, for the sake of clarifying who you are, I may be sending you messages via the message system available here. Please review those on a semi-regular basis. You can access you message box by logging in and clicking on your name on the right hand side in the toolbar that lists where you are in the forums. (As an aside, there is a limit to how many messages you can have saved in you in and out boxes, so please delete unneeded messages. :] )

Thank you all for the great words of support that you have given those of us who are on the Board. I think how you all have dealt with the recent organizational issues is a tribute to your dedication to the heraldry and the heraldry community.

Dave Shorey