Linusboarder

Linusboarder
Total Posts:  732
Joined  20-08-2006

27 July 2007 01:53

PBlanton;47877 wrote:

Colin,

Great designs! :D

The only designs I don’t care for too much are Duroth and Tulani simply because you cannot see the spears that well. If the tinctures were different I’d like them much better.  That’s my only complaint about any of them.

Take care,

The are actually sorcerer’s staffs, and those are really difficult to work into designs because they don’t look very staff-like unless they are "proper

DRShorey

DRShorey
Total Posts:  528
Joined  11-12-2005

27 July 2007 10:50

Colin,

Wow…what a great way to personalize your game AND practice your heraldry skills. I am impressed by your creations.

Dave Shorey

Jonathan R. Baker

Jonathan R. Baker
Total Posts:  625
Joined  27-03-2007

27 July 2007 11:45

I second Mr. Shorey’s statement.  I would probably do the same, were I playing a similar game.

ESmith

ESmith
Total Posts:  550
Joined  15-11-2005

27 July 2007 22:36

That is really cool!  I’ve done similar things for a little country that I invented that is the setting of a fantasy novel that I will probably never get around to writing.  It is fun to come up with these little rolls…

Linusboarder

Linusboarder
Total Posts:  732
Joined  20-08-2006

28 July 2007 00:26

ESmith;47909 wrote:

That is really cool!  I’ve done similar things for a little country that I invented that is the setting of a fantasy novel that I will probably never get around to writing.  It is fun to come up with these little rolls…

It has been a ton of fun so far. I think some of the most fun i’ve had is going through Either the Canadian, or some Scottish roll of arms looking for inspiration. I have been able to view a lot of contemporary arms just cause i’m trying to look at different designs to come up with ideas for my game smile