Newbie Needs Help

Michael Swanson

Michael Swanson
Total Posts:  2462
Joined  26-02-2005

02 January 2007 02:52

Hickman wrote:

Well, I submitted my and my mom’s CoA designs for review at the USHR back on Dec. 11, with a request that they have registration numbers 20070101A and 20070101B, respectively.  It is now Jan. 2, and I have not recieved any notification either way.  He did e-mail me in early Dec. that those regstration numbers would not be a problem, provided that I submitted them before Dec. 20, which I obviously did.  He also said tht he could not pre-date a design.  I don’t know what happened, but I’m very dissapointed and thouroghly discouraged.  I’m not even sure if being an armiger is such a good idea anymore.  Any suggestions?  :(

You will be registered as 1.1.07.  It is still the holidays and some of us are out of town.

Stephen R. Hickman

Stephen R. Hickman
Total Posts:  700
Joined  01-12-2006

03 January 2007 07:42

I am pleased (and relieved!) to announce that my and my mother’s CoA’s have been placed on the USHR’s roll of arms.  Please click over to veiw those of Stephen R. Hickman and Carolyn L. Hickman at your convenience. Also, please post any feedback, good and bad, as I trust your opinions.

Michael, I sincerely apologize for my impatience.  I had incorrectly assumed that everyone was already "back in town".  And thank you.  :D

Donnchadh

Donnchadh
Total Posts:  4101
Joined  13-07-2005

03 January 2007 11:52

those seem to be very nice. congratulations stephen.